• Latest imagesLatest images  
  • SearchSearch  
  • RegisterRegister  
  • Loading, Please Wait ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cheaterme

cheaterme

hahaha i found out a fast way to get chips in any mins will get you 35K+ chips

Needed
    2 Browser-firefox and IE
    2 Account of facebook

Step

I will name my main account into Firefox and register about account that will starter Chips 2K and i will name into IE.

Step1:Login your main account to firefox and login your new account to IE. And go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step2: Find a table Empty 100/2k or 200/4k table if you want fast.and Sit buy in. the firefox buy in 2k or 4k and the IE buy in 1k. And look the picture where you sit firefox and IE.
    [BIG Reveal]How to Fast Level and Chips Texas HoldEm Poker Weeeee
    Step3: your main account will the first move and raised into 2k and then stand up. And Sit again raised again into 2k and stand up just continue what you doing until your main account no more chips and go to lobby. and go again to table empty 100/2k or if you like fast
    find table 200/4k. and change the sit the firefox and IE. look the picture..
    [BIG Reveal]How to Fast Level and Chips Texas HoldEm Poker Weeeeeef
    Step4: your IE now have the more chips so the IE now will the first move raised into 2k or 4k and stand up sit again buy in 4k raised into 4k again stand up continue what you doing until your IE no more chips the firefox have the more chips. JUST DO THE STEP2. UNTIL YOU LEVEL AND MORE CHIPS!!!! [BIG Reveal]How to Fast Level and Chips Texas HoldEm Poker 421898 [BIG Reveal]How to Fast Level and Chips Texas HoldEm Poker 421898
    Notes: if your main account have lvl7 5k chips and the new account have 2k chips you will found out the chips increasing until you have 35K+ chips

if you like my post just thanks or Rep+ me please HEHEHEHE ^^ TY

hAPPY cHEATING ALL!!!

Share this post on: reddit

odin
    Postodin
     12/10/2009, 2:10 am  
    dont get it...

Postblackchaos214
     12/10/2009, 9:17 am  
    i get it i will nid a 2 browsers then firefox browser will all in and the ie browser will all in then fold

gunners99
    Postgunners99
     12/10/2009, 5:45 pm  
    sus not working

Spamm

gunners99
    Postgunners99
     12/10/2009, 5:48 pm  
    what do you mean by raised w/o any person sitting in the table

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: