• SearchSearch  
  • RegisterRegister  
  • Loading, Please Wait ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

giftbasket

giftbasket

Hi,
    I've seen that there are new Tuscan items on Farmville, but I only have 10 of FV.
    So I'd like to buy some FV with real money - I know that there are the cheats, too, but I want to try it one time to see how it functions.
    Does somebody have some experience with it and can help me?
    Thanks in forward for your answers!

Share this post on: reddit

xanzuz
    Postxanzuz
     25/5/2010, 7:06 pm  
    I Cant Help you With that Because i dont buy PV using Real Money i only use a cheat

greenbookmark
    Postgreenbookmark
     26/5/2010, 8:14 pm  
    Last time i bought some farmville cash worth 40$... using a credit card,,, (tricked Credit card)
    and after filling up the required infos... they will send you a confirmation letter about the product you bought on your e-mail.. then after few minutes.. your FVcash will be processed.

ChaosRyter
    PostChaosRyter
     27/5/2010, 6:58 am  
    Wow outsmarting the computer ehh? !hah

Sounds hard

pilot33
    Postpilot33
     27/5/2010, 7:43 am  
    Buy it using Ultimate Game Card

Cream11
    PostCream11
     27/5/2010, 2:46 pm  
    pilot33 wrote:Buy it using Ultimate Game Card

i am using UGC too try UGC (ultimategamecard) !great

pilot33
    Postpilot33
     27/5/2010, 11:30 pm  
    UGC TOOL?

pilot33
    Postpilot33
     27/5/2010, 11:31 pm  
    ohh sorry i thought you said tool but its too heheheh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

im really addicted to tool like tricks tool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

xanzuz
    Postxanzuz
     27/5/2010, 11:39 pm  
    pilot33 wrote:ohh sorry i thought you said tool but its too heheheh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

im really addicted to tool like tricks tool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cuz your a trick tools user [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

giftbasket
    Postgiftbasket
     29/5/2010, 12:30 am  
    Oooooh really thanks for your answers!
    But I don't know the Ultimate Game Card, can somebody explain me what it is?
    And what tricks do you use?
    A friend told me about a raffle where you can win ten Paysafecard youchers with 10 £. Does somebody know what that is?

pilot33
    Postpilot33
     29/5/2010, 9:08 am  
    @giftbasket
    Where you from?

the raffle is already finished.

giftbasket
    Postgiftbasket
     30/5/2010, 6:12 am  
    pilot33, I'm always on the road, I'm a free lancer which is always looking for new work and travel experiences and in this moment I'm in Italy.
    What raffle do you mean?

Mensa
    PostMensa
     30/5/2010, 7:08 am  
    giftbasket, I don't know which raffle do you mean if you're in Italy at the moment you can use paysafecard with your Farmville and other facebook games.

giftbasket
    Postgiftbasket
     30/5/2010, 7:50 pm  
    I don't mean any raffle, I've asked pilot33 what she mean?!
    But thank you for your answer, I'll look for this Paysafecard.
    But what is it? How much does it cost?

Mensa
    PostMensa
     30/5/2010, 9:43 pm  
    You're welcome!
    Well, it's just a prepaid card for games and online payments, which you can get from the nearest news agents. I've never been to Italy before, so I can't tell you which shop could that be but you can google their homepage and find a list of psc sellers in Italy.
    The prices differ. There are cards worth 10 £ and more. Well, I guess you have them in euros in Europe.

xanzuz
    Postxanzuz
     31/5/2010, 12:06 am  
    giftbasket wrote:I don't mean any raffle, I've asked pilot33 what she mean?!
    But thank you for your answer, I'll look for this Paysafecard.
    But what is it? How much does it cost?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] pilot is a Male not a Female

Mensa
    PostMensa
     31/5/2010, 5:20 pm  
    oh, come on, maybe giftbasket was typing in the dark and didn't stare at the monitor lol

giftbasket
    Postgiftbasket
     31/5/2010, 7:55 pm  
    @ pilot33: I'm so sorry, I usually don't read under the avatars. !wank
    @ Mensa: OK thank you for your answer!
    I'll take a look at their website, but not for Italy because today I'm going to fly to Austria. You've to know that I've to travel a lot because of my work, but I love travelling so it isn't a great problem.
    But do you know if there are additional costs?

Mensa
    PostMensa
     31/5/2010, 8:02 pm  
    Wow, I wish I could travel a lot, too. But I only have a chance to travel when my family has vacations somewhere abroad and it happens once a year.
    As for psc, it's available almost everywhere in Europe, you can definitely find more reliable information at their homepage because things are getting changed and so on.
    I've never experienced paying any additional or hidden cost till now but probably it's different from game to game, just read all the information provided before you pay.

lottro
    Postlottro
     1/6/2010, 3:26 am  
    @giftbasket: you must have a very exciting job, travelling all the time! I wish I could travel and get paid for it too!
    But at least we share one thing, I like playing farmville too!

Mensa
    PostMensa
     1/6/2010, 3:58 am  
    Watch out, you can't earn much if you spend too much time with Facebook games! But I think these games are a very good way to kill your time if you're stranded at a foreign airport because your flight gets cancelled because of the volcano dust, for example.

giftbasket
    Postgiftbasket
     3/6/2010, 1:16 am  
    The volcano... I hate that volcano, I've risked to lose two flights because of it.
    I don't like very much going out, I prefer staying at home for relaxing. And I can relax with games like Restaurant City and Farmville very much.
    But I don't want to spend a lot of money, I've read that 25 FV cost about 4 €, so that price is OK. And if I spend for example 10 € every month, it's OK for me.

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum

^ Back to Top