• SearchSearch  
  • RegisterRegister  
  • Loading, Please Wait ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cream11

Cream11

http://Cream_monterey@yahoo.com

Ninja Saga Guide: Combination of Elements (Attributes)

If you choose two or five elements to put points into, then you’ll get their bonuses except it will be not very effective as a pure (attribute) user, because you can only put lesser points for each. Here is a build list for players to check and decide which elements or combination they should choose.

Combination of Elements (Attributes)

Pure Wind :: High chance to dodge, high agility.

Pure Water :: High amount of CP, high chance to auto-cast purify (remove all negative buffs).

Pure Earth :: High HP, high chance to auto return 30% damage to an opponent.

Pure Thunder :: High chance to crit, and higher crit damage.

Pure Fire :: Very high damage, high chance to increase damage by 30% for a next turn

Wind + Water :: Above average dodge rate, above average agility, above average chakra, has a chance to auto-cast Purify.

Wind + Earth :: Above average dodge rate, above average agility, above average hp, has a chance to auto return 30% damage to an opponent

Wind + Thunder :: Above average dodge rate, above average agility, above average critical.

Wind + Fire :: Above average dodge rate, above average agility, above average damage for all attacks, has a chance to increase damage by 30% for a next turn.

Water + Earth :: Above average amount of CP, has a chance to auto-cast purify, above average hp, has a chance to auto return 30% damage to an opponent.

Water + Thunder :: Above average amount of CP, has a chance to auto-cast purify, above average critical.

Water + Fire :: Above average amount of CP, has a chance to auto-cast purify, above average damage for all attacks, has a chance to increase damage by 30% for a next turn.

Earth + Thunder :: Above average hp, has a chance to auto return 30% damage to an opponent, above average critical.

Earth + Fire :: Above average hp, has a chance to auto return 30% damage to an opponent, above average damage for all attacks, has a chance to increase damage by 30% for a next turn.

Thunder + Fire :: Above average critical, above average damage for all attacks, has a chance to increase damage by 30% for a next turn.

courtesy of Paltaker

rockin’ peaceout!!

Share this post on: reddit

Tsunax3L
    PostTsunax3L
     24/3/2010, 5:55 pm  
    hanks for this Ninja Saga Guide: Combination of Elements 229319 but what is d best for u?....^_^

Cream11
    PostCream11
     24/3/2010, 6:08 pm  
    i think is the water and earth but i usually get the fire and water because fire for the damage and the water for the heal without buying a healing scroll and also for the CP (Chakra Points)

and the water and earth water for the geal and the earth for defence and HP (Health Points)

alvicentelis
    Postalvicentelis
     23/4/2010, 1:15 pm  
    Ninja Saga Guide: Combination of Elements 643886 i like pure fire

Derflinger
    PostDerflinger
     24/4/2010, 1:32 am  
    ]color=dodgerblue]
    well my element is thunder and water
    but the stat is pure water for cp
    [/color]

Cream11